We hate all this lawyer talk, but it is important to protect both you and us. So here are our Terms and Conditions. They are effective from 1st September 2019.
By purchasing from our website www.lovediningshop.com, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of trading.
1. About Us
We are The Next Big Idea Ltd, registered in England and Wales to The Next Big Idea, 38 Sherbourne Avenue, Chester, CH4 7QU. Company number 09292492.
2. Our Services
- Our products and services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age and are accessing the site from the UK or any other EU member state.
- All prices are in Great British Pounds (GBP) and are inclusive of VAT. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current.
- We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
3. Product Descriptions
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any incorrect description, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Our photography is as true to colour as we can get it. All screen are calibrated differently and we cannot guarantee that the physical product will be an exact match. We endeavour to do all we can to get a true likeness.
- Our measurements are correct to the nearest millimetre.
- Our published online prices are all inclusive of VAT and we reserve the right to adjust the VAT if the rate is changed.
- Prices are correct at the time of online publishing, we reserve the right to alter these prices.
- If a price has been mis-represented on our website and you have placed an order for that item, we will contact you asap to inform you of our mistake and ask you if you would like to proceed with the order at the correct price.
5. Product Orders
- Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We will include stock levels on our website, and will do everything in our power to make sure they are correct, however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website. If your order cannot be fulfilled from stock for any reason, we will contact you within 2 working days to notify you of this.
- Postage is charged at a flat rate of £3.95 per order for UK mainland delivery, regardless of size and weight.
- It is your responsibility to check that the items, prices and your personal delivery details on your order are correct, and notify us of any inconsistency straight away.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or computer virus or malware.
Due to the quick turn around of orders, orders cannot be cancelled once they have been despatched and are in the hands of our courier partner. If you have placed an order and wish to cancel it, please contact us asap and we will review what is possible.
7. Returns & Refunds
Every measure is put in place to make sure that no items are faulty, going through a rigorous quality testing process at the factory. If something has slipped through the net and manages to find its way to your home, please contact us straight away so we can arrange a return or exchange on your behalf. Email us at [email protected]. Any faulty items will be refunded in full. Please note that faulty items does not include damage sustained by accidental damage or poor care. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- You have 28 days to return any unwanted goods, provided that they are returned to us in their original packaging. Please note that goods returned shall be at the purchasers own cost.
8. Intellectual Property
- Except as permitted under the Copyright, Designs and PatentsAct 1988, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools.
- The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- All trade marks, brands and logos which are used on this website are owned by us. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
10. Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
12. Force Majeure
If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30 days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.